Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So, it has been awhile since my last post. I blame this on many things, but the biggest reason is I am starting my own photography business this Springs and have been taking so many pictures for my portfolio. I want to thank all of you who helped me do this, and I hope it was worth your time and effort to come to my home. I am very excited about this new phase of my life. I have always been an artistic person, but had a hard time honing in on what I wanted to do. I love the idea of having a photo studio in my home where I can still be an at home mom, and schedule photography around my family. I will keep you posted as we are going to have some fun give-aways and promotions for my new business. Tell all your friends and family about me and I hope that I can be the one who gives you those photos you cherish the most throughout your life.

Check out my photography blog (so lovingly made by my husband)

www.nikimartins.com

1 comment:

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

I just moved my studio back to my home. I love having it at home and its cheaper as well!